Less then 24 hours after arriving home from Germany we were packed up and headed off on our second adventure of the break...to ring in 2012 in LONDON. London is an amazing city and luckily for me I got to share it with one of my girls, who flew all the way in from USA for her first England experience! It was a crazy time to be in the city and it was sooooo busy but well worth it! We managed to fit in all the major sightseeing in two days as well as ring in the New Year in the middle of Westminster Bridge under Big Ben and the London Eye with an estimated 250,000 others. It was definitely the most amazing New Years Eve I've ever had....it'll be hard to top next year.
The first night we were there, Robyn and I decided to take a little stroll. We turned the corner about 3 minutes from where we were staying and were on Westminster bridge beside the London Eye and across the river from Big Ben, Parliament and Westminster Abbey. Needless to say I was so excited I called home from the middle of the bridge. "Hey Mom, you'll never guess where I am right now!"
No comments:
Post a Comment