This past weekend we had a Christmas party with some friends who are also away from home for the holidays! It was a great time with mulled wine, and jello shots (which some have never had before). It's been a slow week this week as I am counting down the days until we head to Germany for Christmas! I am sooooooo excited! We fly out bright and early (we are leaving for the airport 4am on Friday morning) to Frankfurt and take a train from there to Wurzburg where we will be staying until the 28th. After that we return to Birmingham then off to London from the 29th until the 1st where Christina will join us to ring in the New Year. I'll be sure to post all about it and put all my pictures up as soon as I can! Until then I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment