Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It has been absolutely AGES since the last time I updated this thing! But I have somehow managed to lock myself out of my blog since October (go me!). I have had a very exciting and extremely busy last year in the UK.....I've been teaching Year 4 for the past few months and have absolutely been loving it! It's a big change from the secondary school I was at last year but I am really enjoying the kids.
I have had quite a few visits from friends and family this year and because of that I've been able to visit London several times and make my way through Scotland for the second time in a year....and Wales for the first time ever!
I'll try my best to keep this updated for those who have been asking about it....and will try not to slack too much this time! Updates about Scotland and Wales will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment