Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Last Six Weeks

We have had an incredibly busy last six weeks....so busy I haven't had a chance to update this blog since before I went to Paris! I was lucky enough to get to dash to the city of love for a long weekend and it was amazing! We met up with a couple of girlfriends and had a blast seeing the sights, drinking wine, and of course eating some french cheese. The weekend after our time away we ventured once again to Stratford -upon-Avon with our German and Swiss friends who had come up for a long weekend to visit in Birmingham. This past week we were off from school and decided to do a little island hopping. We popped over to Ireland were we hit up Dublin, the Cliffs of Moher, and Donegal and headed to Scotland to check out Edinburgh and Glasgow.

No comments:

Post a Comment