Thursday, October 27, 2011

October Update!

It's been a while since last time I updated this! I've been working and not getting up to many adventures lately. We are just starting to explore and make plans for the winter months so I will be updating this more often. This week was half term so we decided to do a little bit of exploring in the area. We visited the National Sea Life Centre and went on a day trip to Stratford-upon-Avon (the birth place and home of William Shakespeare). We have also booked tickets for an event called Aston Hall by Candlelight (December 10th). This means we will get to see the hall lit up with over 300 candles and witness some reenactments from the 1600s. I am super excited for this! I checked out some pictures from previous years on their website and it looks amazing!
You can check it out here:

Unfortunately this year I won't be coming home for Christmas as it is WAYYYY to expensive to fly overseas in December. Instead I will be spending the holidays in........GERMANY! We got a great deal on flights and will be staying with Robyn's friend (a former exchange student at her highschool) for Christmas in Wurzburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment